PROPOSALS: GUEST SYMPOSIA
All the Proposals for Guest Symposia must be sent exclusively by the symposia coordinators, using the Guest Symposia Application Form available below. The Organizing Committee will send all notifications to the email address of the coordinator.
For a new proposal of Guest Symposium, it is mandatory that the coordinator provides the following information:
- Key words
- Thematic area
- General abstract of the symposium (between 200 – 300 words)
In addition, the following information about the participants of the symposium should be provided (between 4 and 6 participants):
- Full name
- Title of the individual communication
- Key words of the individual communication
- Abstract of the individual communication (between 200 – 300 words)
- A photography of the participant (Named in the following format: “Name-of-the-Participant.jpg”)
- Brief curriculum vitae of the participant (between 100 – 150 words)
Symposia proposals will be only made through the electronic application at the bottom of this section. In case of any change in the data of the symposium as well as the information corresponding to the different participants, all information must be sent again using this form.